Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Restaurant

Pool

$94.

Trip advisor rating 4.5 / 5

Thankyou

I am new to this. Is there benefit of booking ahead or is it better to wait 2-3 weeks beforehand. Thankyou

Edited to add, I searched trip advisor for all 4.5/5 ratings and only one showed up with only 20+ reviews and it happened to be in that area. The hotel was Blue Heron Beach Resort. Does anyone have any knowledge of this property on Hotwire?

Thankyou

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As far as i can tell, the Blue Heron isn't in the I-Drive South zone. While the property above has not yet been identified, i think it might be the Crowne Plaza and that would be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes your best guess sounds right. Amenities match Crowne Plaza but.. why would the trip advisor be 4.5/5 out of 20 reviews and Crowne Plaza Universal has 274 reviews on it. However, Crown Plaza Airport is 3/5 but has only 22 reviews. How accurate is the trip advisor "clue" when purchasing?

Thankyou

I was refering to the Crowne Plaza Resort at 12120 International Drive (TA Link)

Thankyou for clarifiying that.

March 9 to 14

3.5 *

Lake Buena Vista Dowtown Disney

States that resort usually charges a $20 daily resort fee.

$116 nightly.

Hotel Amenities

Suite

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Children's Activity Program

Thankyou Kindly

The stay you're inquring about directly above is for a different set of dates than your original stay... does this most recent post replace your original stay, in addition to, are your plans not yet firm, or are your dates very flexible at this point?

We will be in Florida from March 5- 24. March 5-9 travelling down the East coast--will be eventually looking for info on various properties from Daytona right on through Miami- one night stays type of thing. I will wait to search for these dates but for the Orlando stays because they are longer I would like to find something suitable so I have time to be choosey. It is for Myself and one adult son, and 2 early teen sons- so the more room the better! From March 9 to 20 we will be visiting Disney and also doing attractions on I-drive South (Seaworld -Aquatica etc.) Around the 20th we will be doing Universal Studios and staying onsite. So from the 9th- 20th I am looking for 2 different locations. One close to disney and one on I drive north or south, (doesn't really matter). We were hoping for a place close to Disney closer to the 9th- or 1st part of our Orlando stay.

So if my questions seem all over the board (so to speak) those are our plans. I will be sure to post outcomes.

Thankyou

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]