Priceline Hotel: 3* Madison (West) Radisson

Angelnot
By Angelnot,
in

Since there is so little history of bids, for this area I thought I'd share this. One of the identified hotels for the Madison Children's Museum American Girl Sale that takes place on July 21-22 is the Madison Marriott West. Depending upon when booked the event rate was $119-$129 per night and includes a free shuttle to the sale sight. I have no idea what regular hotel rates would be as I never checked. Three members of group were too late for the event rate and went to Priceline to bid on a 2 night stay.

Early Sunday on 7/15 before 8 a.m. one member bid via Priceline for 3* Madison West and won the Madison Marriott West for $54 a night.

The next member bid 3* Madison West in the afternoon on 7/15 around 3 p.m.. Her $54 bid got her the Radisson Hotel Madison.

The final member bid 3* Madison West at 11:00 a.m on Monday, 7/16. Her $54 bid was rejected. She upped her bid to $55. She won a 2 night stay at the Madison Marriott West for the $55.

All three members wanted the Marriott. 2 got it, 1 will be 4.5 miles further away. Go figure. Tried bidding 3* Madison West thru Priceline whenever I thought about it in May and June to arrive on 7/20 and depart on 7/22 with bids up to $90 and all were rejected. This time waiting on Priceline worked out. The last time I tried to wait it out the price almost doubled as we got closer to the date. Can't really predict these things at all. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]