Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) Wyndham

tracyha
By tracyha,
in

Patience is a virtue! Bid this morning 4* Chicago NMA-River North. Accepted first bid of $77 and got Wyndham Chicago. Really excited because it was exact property I wanted at a good price. Total was $96.24 with taxes and fees. A little concerned about parking as they did mention valet only when I called to express room preference. Any reasonably priced parking ideas in that area? Thanks again to all...

If you don't mind a walk, you could park in the Millennium Park lot, which I believe is about $20 or so a night (so about half what the hotel is.)

I like the Wyndham myself, but please watch your bill. Both times I've stayed at this hotel via Priceline, they've placed a deposit charge on my room that is supposedly something between the hotel and priceline. However, the first time it was charged to me and it was a pain (I had to get my CC company involved) to get taken care of. The second time, I reminded them twice (it was there again on the in-room menu) and it was fine. I believe something like $86?

My advice: if you see the charge, *do not* check out via the in-room menu. Go down, check out at the desk and remind them about the fee.

But, again, as iffy as the customer service can be at times, I actually really do like everything else about the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]