Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Kensington-Earls Court-Knightsbridge) Hilton Olympia

ozgirl
By ozgirl,
in

Hi Shodzic,

I would do as thereuare suggested and start a brand new thread and ask for advice. They are the experts and I merely use priceline based on the advice I see posted or I receive. But for London I've found that $70-$75 is probably the mark for a 4*. Although some lucky bidders have won something for $65-$70 mark too. I prefer the Bloomsbury and the Mayfair areas in London but the Kensington area is nice too. I've stayed in both and also in the City/Tower area. I managed to get the Hilton Islington last year for my parents and they liked that area too. But I think City and Islington are probably a little out of the way for my liking.

But $70-$75 for a hotel in London is a bargain in any case. You can't go wrong!!

Happy bidding!

Ozgirl.

PS I've used priceline for hotels in LA, New York, London and Paris. And recently for Honolulu. I've always been happy with the results.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]