Priceline Hotel: Hawaii Beaches

SteveC
By SteveC,
in

You should probably do a bit of research first on your own to determine which Island(s) you want to visit, as they each are quite different and have their own personality.

With priceline at the 4* level you won't be able to ensure that you'll be on a beach. However, if you search HOTWIRE the icons will tell you if the hotel is Beachfront or has Beach Access, so if this is a requirement then HOTWIRE may be a better option for you. If you see any hotels that meet your criteria (star rating and price range) then we can be about trying to help you identify them.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess my query was more whether this was a possibilty to bid in this way. I've only ever used priceline before, I'll have a try with hotwire and see how I get on. Thanks. The problem is that I know nothing about the various islands, it's the weather I'm interested in :)

Thanks for all the feedback, I'll be back to ask for a strategy soon :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]