Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Myers-Naples (Sanibel-Captiva Island) Holiday Inn Sanibel

mneale
By mneale,
in

I tried Hotwire for Dec 29 - Jan 3 and did come up with a 3* Sanibel and Captiva Hotel. However, when I put in your dates I got this message:

"We're sorry: We don't have results for your choices. Please make another selection in the Refine your search section to the left." Sounds like they are full up then.

Priceline retail has several different offerings, and the bidding side would have let me bid.

I'm with YellowDog - do take another look. You can bid Priceline now. If you were wanting to do Hotwire, it wouldn't hurt to keep checking back as their inventory can change.

One tip is to just start to type the name but then when it starts supplying you with possibilities after the first three or four letters, just click on one of those. As well as being faster, it saves you from misspelling.

Romelle

Aha, looks like you have the first reported win for a Sanibel Island hotel! Nice. Hope you will take time to post a review after your visit.

Was the $100 your first bid, or did you work up to it?

Romelle

Have you discovered the two different search features on this site? Top center for just cities, and over to the left a little lower for everything. With a name like "Sanibel Island", I'd set the search to just "Sanibel" to also pick up posts where people just used the first part.

In case you are not familiar with it, there is a "Shell Museum" there that has some interesting exhibits and a nice lecture on shell hunting.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]