Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Trump Hotel

travelbee
By travelbee,
in

Started bidding at $75 for a 5* at North and South Strip. Rejected. Rebid at $5 intervals until the bid was accepted at $95 for the Trump Hotel.

One question. I noticed on Expedia that there is a $16.50 per day charge at the Trump Hotel to be paid either at check-in or check-out. Does this mean I'll have to pay more $$ than what I bid? Can anyone who have stayed at Trump Hotel through PRICELINE answer this question please?

Congratulations on your win!

Can you please add the date(s) of your stay to this thread so that we can enable this property to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

I haven't ever stayed at this property, but i believe that "yes", you will likely need to pay the resort fee directly to the htoel, this is not included in the amount you paid to PRICELINE.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We merged your two threads since they were posted immediately after one another and it keeps the thread easier to read as it doesn't require as much scrolling (since it's shorter)

The topic title was probably truncated and the dates were cut-off since the text box only allows a certain number of characters. If yo use the following format everything typically fits as it shoud:

TOPIC: Star Rating City (Zone) Hotel Name

Sub-Topic: $xx ... m/d/yy-m/d/yy

Thanks for the update and for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your upcoming stay... please report back to us afterwards to confirm if the resort fee was charged or not (but as i mention above, i would go with the expectation that it will be billed... consider yourself lucky if you're not)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yup there is a $17 "resort fee" im not happy about it at all either. priceline has same little print that what they show you is "total charges" but the hotel may charge additional fees at check in.

to me its a bait and switch. trump can accept lower bids knowing that they are getting an additional $17 (commission free to priceline bc you pay them directly) per night.

i honestly feel like i got suckered.

It is becoming a common practice for hotels to charge resort fees. I have stayed in Disneyland and Vegas several times over the years and they all charge a resort fee, it is not just the trump that is doing it. The "resort" fee is for things you may or may not use, like parking, internet, a newspaper, and other items. And three1oh if you are that worried about being off the strip just make it goal to be sleeping in some ones hotel room that is not at the trump. Besides how long do you plan on being at your hotel anyways.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]