Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Orlando International Airport (MCO)) Wingate by Wyndham - Orlando International Airport

steve 13
By steve 13,
in

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

3* Orlando International Airport (MCO) for $77
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Wingate Orlando Airport or Hilton Garden Inn Airport; I'd lean towards the latter but either would be a possibility.

Would this listing be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the info!  That listing is definitely a possibility.  I actually have a reservation booked directly through the Hilton Garden Inn Airport.  The Priceline deal, combined with the Better Bidding Priceline Express 5% discount, will save me close to $100 total.  

Being Mother's Day weekend, do you think the Priceline price could go up?  Or, am I better off waiting to see if I can get a better deal since my travel dates are still 6 weeks out?

Nobody can stay if rates will come down, or move higher, between now and your trip, but if you like the hotel and it is convenient for your plans, then i would pocket the $100 savings.  As well, hotels already know that it's Mother's Day Weekend, and if that is going to effect rates at all, it's already reflected in the price above.

At $77 there isn't a lot of rooms for rates to go much lower, and besides 'rate risk', there is also a greater chance that this offer disappears entirely and then leaves you with options you don't like nearly as much and/or that are not as well reviewed.

HOWEVER, i would tend to lean more towards the Wingate By Wyndham - Orlando International Airport for this one as Free Breakfast (listed in the amenity set above) is not a standard amenity at most Hilton Garden Inn properties, so i would more so lean towards the Wingate as being the more likely of the two.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I decided to wait things out.  I booked directly through Hampton Inn, and had a much better rate than I previously had with the Hilton Garden Inn. Today, I noticed that the price for Priceline Express deal had decreased. I did purchase the room, and it is the Wingate by Wyndham. I will do another post for this win. Thanks for all your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]