Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Manhattan for family trip

HYUNGJIN LEE
By HYUNGJIN LEE,
in

Hi all,

I am looking for a hotel in New York, bidding for 4.5* from 3th June - 5th June, 8th June - 11th June.

We are group of 4 adult, 1baby and need 2 rooms

Times Square - Theatre District

Midtown East 

Grand Central Terminal - UN 

Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park 

Madison Square Garden - Convention Area 

Midtown West - Hell's Kitchen

Central Park South 

Empire State Building

I think in PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal Central Park South 4.5* for $177 is Le Parker Meridien, so I want bid this hotel under $ 170 per night

My buget band is $150~$170 per night. if 4* hotel  has nice location, nice room condition over specified area it is ok around $150

It will be great if you can support me.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

7 hours ago, HYUNGJIN LEE said:

3th June - 5th June, 8th June - 11th June

Do you need a hotel for both sets of dates OR only one of these dates ranges?

7 hours ago, HYUNGJIN LEE said:

I want bid this hotel

When bidding on PRICELINE you can't bid for a specific hotel, you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose.  If you won a 4.5* hotel in this zone at $170 and it was something other than the hotel you're hoping for, would it be worth the $7/nite savings?

Also, if the Le Parker Meridien is the hotel that you're hoping for, do you also want to bid all of the other zones above?

What is it that you are really hoping for here... a 4.5* hotel in any of the zones you have listed above for $170 or less OR are you hoping to win the Le Parker Meridien?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]