Priceline Hotel: Vegas zones are changed

chill3r
By chill3r,
in

Did anyone notice the new zone changes for Vegas?

Based on the outlines, Cosmo is no longer covered, but it could be in a new zone (currently disabled) called "LV Strip - Central West"

Can anyone confirm this?  And would you know how long it takes for them to activate that zone?  I'm sure Cosmo would prefer not to lose all the business from PL customers...

chill3r,

If you're a frequent follower/user/purchase of PRICELINE / HOTWIRE (which i assume you are as you've been a member here since 2009 and noticed the zone change above) it would be appreciated if you started to share your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as i'm sure you have gained insight from those who have posted before you.

As far as your question above, yes, the zones have changed (i believe Monday of this week).  Currently the Cosmopolitan is not in any zone and i suspect one of the zones neighboring this property will be re-drawn in the next few days/weeks to include this property.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To add to the above, this morning PRICELINE has added the 'LV Strip - Central West' zone which includes the Cosmopolitan.

Hope this information helps and that you start to share your PRICELINE / HOTWIRE bids, wins, and experiences with the board.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]