Priceline Hotel: 3* New York City Airports (LGA) Best Western Plus Laguardia Airport Hotel

willman42
By willman42,
in

Started at $70, increased in +$5 increments while adding  re-bid zones. Closed/reopened my browser once I ran out of zones, finally got the $130 ($164.89 after fees + tax).

At the time, the Priceline Express Deal for 3* in LaGuardia sector was $136, so I didn't really save much...

Wish I would have gotten the Marriott, but it's only one night. I also thought it would be more like $100 because it's a Thursday night and I'm booking 1 day ahead. Maybe I should have waited until a few hours before? I've had good success with that before...

And I used the PRICELINE link! Cheers :)

Congratulations on your success!

While the savings vs. the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer may have been minimal, the real savings comparison should be vs. the regular room rate at this (or a comparable star rated property) would have been for this same nite, which were hopefully made the purchase worthwhile.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4 hours ago, thereuare said:

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

How can I help? I see the property has been added to the list.

Also, the NYC Airports list shows only the Laguardia Plaza Hotel under Express Deals - does this mean that 3* Express Deals have only been reported to award this particular hotel?

17 hours ago, willman42 said:

How can I help? I see the property has been added to the list

I was saying "thanks for reporting your win" so we were able to add this to the hotel lists... we're all set, thanks. :smile:

17 hours ago, willman42 said:

does this mean that 3* Express Deals have only been reported to award this particular hotel?

It means that this is the only PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel reported to the board in this zone.  We don't see too many PRICELINE EXPRESS offers purchased in this zone (more bidding since most airport stays are just for one nite and 'just a bed' will do for most stays, so less of a preference in terms of amenities and actual hotel received), so more likely just a dearth of reported 3.5* Express wins in this area, as opposed to this being the only property that participates on the PRICELINE EXPRESS of PRICELINE.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]