Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Seaport District) Seaport Boston Hotel

zjc
By zjc,
in

We bought flights to take our toddler to Boston, MA, assuming the hotels would be affordable!

We're going to be there Sept 11-16. As we will have a stroller and intend on walking to the the waterfront as well as Back Bay, my best guess is that the theatre district is the best spot. 

There was a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for 4 star at $265 USD and I had not had a chance to pull the trigger. Now 4 star is at $341!

• I'm concerned about adding Back Bay (which is also expensive) as we might get put far out of the downtown
  • do i need to worry about getting it in advance, or will i see prices improve as the window to travel gets closer and be able to get a better price
  • when priceline express presents a normal price of "$10" and rating of "9", is it safe to assume I would be matched with the hotel that is priced at $10 and has a rating of 9.1 on the named search/purchase area?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is no way to know if rates will come down, or move higher between now and your trip.  It's a common misconception that rates will necessarily drop closer to the check-in dates, it all depends upon how actual new reservations/cancellations come in relative to expected new reservations/cancellations.

For a city of its size, Boston does not have a lot of hotel rooms, and it's common here to see even a small increase in demand quickly spike hotel rates higher.  On the other hand the city is relatively geographically small, and Back Bay is generally still considered to be centrally located.

What is your target budget for this trip given the rates you're currently seeing? (per nite before fees/taxes)  Are you ready to commit and current rates?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let us know once any offers appear within your budget and we'll have a look at taking an educated guess as them at that time.

Not exactly in the center of the city, but i will point out this 4* Seaport District hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $264/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess for this one would be the Seaport Boston Hotel, which gets excellent reviews if you could somehow make this work for your plans

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property and are looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed hotel.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this listing for the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]