Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Miami (South Beach - Ocean Drive North) Casa Grande Suite Hotel

dodisp
By dodisp,
in

Hello Everybody, i'm kinda new on this so i need some help lol

I found this offer on HOTWIRE and would like some guess because I'm afraid to close and be a hostel

$71 per night

Sep 15, one night

Beachfront hotel

Boutique hotel  

Golf nearby  

Internet access  

Oceanfront hotel  

Pet friendly  

Restaurant(s)  

Suite  

Tennis nearby

Thanks in advance

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process. Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page.

Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Now I got it lol

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Suite

Boutique hotel

Beachfront hotel

Oceanfront hotel

Restaurant(s)

Internet acces

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

Kitchenette

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

$72 3,5*

Thanks Yellowdog

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. It may be something else, but my guess is that it may be a new amenity set for the Edgewater South Beach.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I'm up to make my bid but i'm looking for some help.

First, i would like to know wich place is better to stay for 1 night only in Miami Beach, Ocean Drive North or Ocean Front Collins, for a tourist , it seems the same place lol

Unfortunately I'll just have one day to know the south beach in next September 15.

Well I got:

South Beach - Ocean Drive North

3.5* $72

Amenities:

Pet friendly,

Suite,

Boutique hotel,

Beachfront hotel,

Oceanfront hotel,

Restaurant(s),

Internet access,

Golf nearby,

Tennis nearby,

Kitchenette,

Accessible for visually impaired,

Accessible for hearing impaired,

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Roll-in shower

I asked before about this but I see new amenities...

For South Beach - Oceanfront Collins

3* by $82

Free breakfast,

Free Internet,

Boutique hotel,

Near beach,

Fitness center,

Restaurant(s),

Internet access,

In-room accessibility,

Wheelchair accessible,

Accessible bathroom,

Roll-in shower

There is also a 3* by $90 with:

Boutique hotel,

Beachfront hotel,

Smoke-free rooms,

Pool(s), Restaurant(s),

Business center,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Roll-in shower

I am very excited about it, i'm feeling like a gambler lol

Thanks in advance

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

First, i would like to know wich place is better to stay for 1 night only in Miami Beach, Ocean Drive North or Ocean Front Collins, for a tourist...

Before we start to research more hotels, let's first figure out where it is that you should be staying, as some of the hotels above may not be likely candidates based upon your needs.

What is it that you plan on doing in South Beach... beach, partying, club hopping, etc?

Is this one nite pre/post-cruise? If so, how are you arriving to the area (plane, drive, train, etc) and what time do you intend to arrive into town.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey,

I arrive in Miami early, 7 am , I plan to have lunch in Little Havanna and then go to south beach close to the checkin time to enjoy the beach... I asked for the two places because they say further south is full of drug dealers and sellers, but our plans are to enjoy the beach and some of the evening bustle in miami beach!! We'll get driving a rental car! After that, we'll take the road to Orlando so we will try to do as many things as we can in these 24 hours

Best guess/comments for each:

South Beach - Ocean Drive North

3.5* $72

Amenities:

Pet friendly,

Suite,

Boutique hotel,

Beachfront hotel,

Oceanfront hotel,

Restaurant(s),

Internet access,

Golf nearby,

Tennis nearby,

Kitchenette,

Accessible for visually impaired,

Accessible for hearing impaired,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Roll-in shower

--> no guess

For South Beach - Oceanfront Collins

3* by $82

Free breakfast,

Free Internet,

Boutique hotel,

Near beach,

Fitness center,

Restaurant(s),

Internet access,

In-room accessibility,

Wheelchair accessible,

Accessible bathroom,

Roll-in shower

... Townhouse Hotel Miami would be my best guess for this one. 

There is also a 3* by $90 with:

Boutique hotel,

Beachfront hotel,

Smoke-free rooms,

Pool(s), Restaurant(s),

Business center,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Roll-in shower

--> no sure, but with a 3.0 TA rating one of the other offers is probably a better option

I'm also see this 3 star South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront property on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $99/nite:

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... best guess here would be the Aloft South Beach, should this one of of any interest

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities (including the accessible) that are currently showing in the MY ACCOUNT link for this purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Hotel Amenities

Pet friendly
Suite
Boutique hotel
Beachfront hotel
Oceanfront hotel
Restaurant(s)
Internet access
Golf nearby
Tennis nearby
Kitchenette
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom
Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]