Priceline Hotel: 5* Midtown East - May 23, 2015-May 26, 2015

ohbrother3000
By ohbrother3000,
in

We are planning a quick trip to NYC for the Memorial Day Weekend and Midtown East seems to be a good spot to score a decent 5* hotel and be close to Central Park, Times Square, etc.  I'd prefer to be in the Central Park South area but it seems like the Westhouse is the only 5* that continuously gets awarded in that area and it has had a few poor reviews lately and requires a daily fee.  I need some assistance from the professionals on this board before I pull the trigger because I'm not seeing many 5* hotels booked in the Midtown East area.  It's interesting because the Express Deal and Name Your Own Price might end up being different hotels. This is my first time posting for assistance and I've booked through the links quite a bit in the past so I'm familiar with the process I think.  I would appreciate any ideas as to which hotels these might be and any potential bids on the Name Your Own Price if time permits.  Thanks for the help!

The Express Deal for a 5* Midtown East from May 23-26, 2015 looks like this:

advertised at $391 per night

Rated 8.0 out of 10 or higher (which means it's probably between an 8 and 8.9 rating)

Amenities: Pets Allowed, Fitness Center, Business Center

Bed Choice Available: 1 King Bed Luxury Room - $391/nt, 1 Bedroom Suite/1 King Bed - $475/nt, etc.

The Name Your Own Price for 5* Midtown East from May 23-26, 2015 looks like this:

says that the median price is $334
Rated 9+ out of 10 or higher (which means it's probably between a 9 and 9.9 rating)
Amenities: Pets Allowed, Fitness Center, Free Breakfast, Business Center

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

This is my first time posting for assistance and I've booked through the links quite a bit in the past...

Thank you for using the board links for your previous purchases, but it would also be appreciated if you started to share your wins as well so that others can benefit from the information, just as you have benefited from those who have posted before you. ;)

My guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer would be the Waldorf Towers. This still qualifies under the user review terms since it is 8+, although it is also possible that PRICELINE is mistakenly listing the user review of the Waldorf Astoria here.

For the Name Your Own Price property, the amenities shown are amenities offered at every hotel in the zone at this star level, not a specific hotel that you would be bidding on. Since these amenities are present at every hotel in the zone it's impossible to use this information to determine which hotel it is that you may receive.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]