Priceline Hotel: 2* Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley (Burbank) Super 8 Motel North Hollywood CA

shiro13
By shiro13,
in

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I booked a room at Expe.dia at Rodeway Inn but after reading here, I would like to try NYOP. The only thing Im afraid is that I would get a bad hotel. 

Looking for 1 non-smoking room

1-2 guests

Max I would pay is $70 but would love to pay less.

Date: March 14-18.

Free WiFi

Free breakfast but not too important. 

Free parking. 

Thanks for the help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page asking you to do the same)

The only thing Im afraid is that I would get a bad hotel.

The Rodeway Inn you have as a back-up gets fairly poor reviews... so do you think can you do much worse?

Free WiFi

Free breakfast but not too important.

Free parking.

Are these all needs or wants?

Are you willing to stay in any other nearby areas or this the only zone that works for your needs this trip? What is the rate you paid thru Expedia? (in the future please use our link to Expedia as found in the Support Page... or our sister site RefundableRates.com)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The only "needs" is the WiFI. The breakfast would be a plus and so is a free parking since I know a friend of mine would be driving to where I will be staying at.

Burbank would be fine too but I really prefer Pasadena-Glendale area. Arcadia is fine but Price.line doesn't include that area. 

I got the Rodeway Inn for $71 a night. Overall, my total was around $327 but since Expedia has a promo right now I got $25 off. 

I saw that Price.line have a 2 star for $61 a night in Pasadena-Glendale zone. When i was comparing the info to the 2 stars hotels, the only closest thing to that was Extended Stay but I was still not sure.

If this is what you're seeing for the 2* PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

Pets Allowed, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking

... then my guess would be the Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Glendale (and the reviews are better than those of the Rodeway you currently have reserved, imo)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After posting, I tried NYOP again using the PRICELINE link including burbank and with 2 stars. I bid $61 and got Super 8 motel at North Hollywood which I think was worst than Rodeway. I read reviews about how the neighborhood being sketchy so I called the customer service and I got a refund. I might book a room at Extended Stay later.

Thanks for the help!!

Glad to see you were successful getting a refund (as this is certainly more the exception than the rule)

We have edited the topic title to reflect your win of this hotel so that it can also be added to the Priceline Hotel List for this area.

If you're going to try for the lower rated properties i would suggest sticking with HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS where you may be able to guess as to the hotel being offered or there may be some reviews offered indicating how good of a property it might be.

As this thread now reflects your purchase of the Super 8, please start a NEW TOPIC if you'd like to help with, or have a new win, for a replacement for this canceled win.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]