Priceline Hotel: Basking Ridge

bird1010
By bird1010,
in

My friend and her husband are looking for the nicest hotel near RMA of Basking Ridge 140 Allen Rd..  They can not afford to spend more than $90 a night and would obviously like to spend less.  I have seen very little information about this area here and would appreciate any help.  They will not know the exact days they are staying until 2 days prior.  Thanks.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, without knowing exact dates, it's difficult to make recommendations, as one day difference either way in terms of check-in/check out can make a real difference in terms of price and availability. When using the discount services, you have to be willing to stay anywhere within the shaded zone area. I've looked at the Basking Ridge zone on Hot.wire and it doesn't appear to be a huge zone, but this location is towards the bottom border of the zone. Prices for various dates next week don't look bad - I'm guessing this is generally a reasonable area unless there's something going on (convention, etc.) Let us know when dates are confirmed and we would be happy to outline what options are available. I'm looking for 11/3-10 (just to use some dates as an example) and there's a few options in this zone on Hot.wire.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

They will not know the exact days they are staying until 2 days prior.

Let us know once their dates are firm and we'll try to assist at that time.

You can also try searching our sister site maps.hotels which will show you hotels near almost any address in the world, and the interface makes it very easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]