Hotwire Hotel: 4*Magnificent Mile Area - River North area in oct

engq8ia
By engq8ia,
in

Hello,

I've tried to book a hotel in chicago, it is stated to be in the Magnificent Mile Area - River North area, and I would appreciate it if you can help to identify it..

The dates are 10th-13th oct , , 75% recommended , 4 star hotel , the price was 338 dollar and it is down to 245 dollar, I searched for 4 star hotel , Free internet in the Magnificent Mile Area - River North area + water tower area + chicago loop with 70% recommended , 1 room for 2 adults

The trip advisor rate is 3.5 out of 5

Amenities are:

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Spa Services

Accessibility:

Accessible for the blind

for reviews is is (871 total reviews)

These are more amenities: Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not seeing this listing when searching for these dates today. Are you still seeing it? Rates for these dates are quite high due to the marathon on the 12th.

I am seeing a 3.5* in the zone for $234 w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This would likely be the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza.

When I search for 10/10-12, I'm seeing a 3.5* for $259 w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This would likely be the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza.

If I search for 10/12-13, I'm seeing a 4* w/Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Pet Friendly for $151. This would likely be the W Lakeshore. I'm also seeing another 4* in the same zone for $147 w/Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly. This listing hasn't been IDd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Westin River North with a different amenity set would be a possibility.

So, if you split your stay, you are looking at about $222 per night.

Let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I guess that deal is gone. I'm thinking of spillting the nights as you have suggested and I would save some $$

so can you help me with those:

10 - 12 Oct      From Priceline   4* Star Hotel in North Michigan Ave - River North Area for $268/night

Guaranteed Amenities:

Restaurant
Fitness Center
Free Internet
Business Center

12 - 13  Oct:   From Hotwire    4* Magnificent Mile Area - River North area  for 148 $ from 252 $

Amenities:

Pet friendly
Smoke Free Rooms
Fitness Center
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Self service laundry
Internet access

95% Recommended

Trip advisor 4.5/5.0

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS property these amenities are common for a 4* hotel in Chicago and the Hotel Felix, Raffaello, and Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection have all been seen with this amenity set so any of these would be likely candidates (but given how common the amenities there could be others as well)

For the HOTWIRE property my guess would be the Westin River North.

If you do ultimately SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID, please use this thread to report the details of your first win and start a NEW TOPIC for the second purchase, as this will allow others to be aware of each when searching the topic titles on the board, as well as enable each to have its own thread in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]