Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Rhodes / Greece

JK_ZG
By JK_ZG,
in

Looking for a 5 Star Hotel on Rhodes / Greece.

Via Hotwire found the following Hotel, which one could it be?

Area: Rhodes South - Ixia

Amenities:

- Free Parking

- Pools

- Indoor Pools

- Highspeed Internet

- Business Center

- Wellness Services

- Tennis courts near the hotel

Price: Aug 30-Sep 06 2014 - USD 897.00

Hotel Groups: Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts

<dead link removed>

I checked the Hotel Groups, in Greece I would suggest it could be the Sheraton Rhodes Resort? Only one I found from these three Groups / Starwoodhotels in that Area as 5 Star one.

Price would be good for that hotel also without meals.

But wondering because no recommendations shown. For the Sheraton Rhodes there are some available on Tripadvisor... :(

Many thx in advance

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire NYC hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip (did you keep your back-up reservation at the Roosevelt??)

Then reply here and we'll have a look at the property above. For the hotel above, please re-run your search using out BiddingHelper.com took and using the EASY VIEW TAB click the green button to view the complete set of amenities and copy/paste them in your reply.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I replied to the old topic, this can be closed if possible.

So still trying to find out the Rhodes Greece hotel now.

Generel Hotwire question. If a hotel which is stated at the standard hotels with a recommendation, may it be that the HOT RATE does have same hotel but recommendation is there as in process? That's what makes me think about if it really is the Sheraton Rhodes Resort.

But on the other hand side, if the three mentioned Hotel Groups are correct ??? then just the Sheraton would be mentioned at Starwoodhotels for these three groups.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services

Additionally, for your prior NYC Hotwire Hotel thread, did you book the Jewel regular rate or via Hot.wire or Price.line?

The hotel companies offered under a listing are just possibilities/examples, not an indicator of a possible hotel.

This listing has not yet been ID''d/reported to the board, unfortunately. It also appears to be new hotel for the service, given the lack of reviews.

I'll note that there's also a 4* for $99 in the same zone, which offers the bonus of breakfast.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you for this information. If breakfast isn't mentioned, will it then definitely not be included or maybe it is anyways? I'm asking as I didn't see any 5 Star Hotel during my research last days which did not include breakfast. As you said the brands shown are not definitely one you finally would book, this makes it much more hard to find :(

Is the hotel what you book as Hot Rate also available as standard rate and you could probably find it that way or may it also be a complete different one?

Are you really sure regarding the brands? I checked other hotels and different brands shown up. Why should they not show the relevant brands?

If the Brands shown really are not definitely the ones booked it could be the Rhodos Palace which I can book quite at same price.

Regarding Jewel, not booked via Hotels.com if I can remember correct.

Hotels need to have the amenities shown... but don't need to show all the amenities they have.

The hotel chains shown by HOTWIRE are example, as per the note on their website, and within the box of the brands it mentions "Other great brands and independents", so the list of brands shown should not be considered complete and the the hotel you receive will be from one of the brands listed.

My guess for this HOTWIRE property would be the the Rodos Palace Luxury Convention Resort.

If PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for this particular stay, please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online agencies, including Hotels.com

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]