Priceline Hotel: Need Help ID'ing Express Hotel in Chelsea

joeandsara04
By joeandsara04,
in

Hello All, 

I'm trying to ID a 4 star hotel on Priceline.Express in Chelsea for Oct. 15-21, 2014 for our 10th Anniversary. It's listed at $248/night as a Guest Favorite with a rating of 8.0 or higher and the following amenities:

Restaurant and Business Center

Bed Choice is offered with the $248 price available for Non-Smoking Deluxe and King Accessible Rooms

Thanks for any help you can offer!

I assume this latest post is for the same dates as your previous thread and have merged the two topics.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page to report your win. The entire thread will then be moved to the correct section of the board (if necessary).

If you are searching for the same dates of 10/15-10/21, this property is in the [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?app=hotel_lists&tid=88]Hotwire Hotel List under 'East Village - Lower East Side' and my best guess would be the Wyndham Garden Chinatown.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]