Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East - Nob Hill) The Westin St. Francis

toreesuh
By toreesuh,
in

Hi! I'm new to the world of Hotwire and Priceline, so please excuse me if I sound too much like a n00b.

Was looking at the express deals on priceline and this is the information on it. I was wondering if I could get some help figuring out which hotel it was?

Area:
A shopper's paradise, the cosmopolitan zone around Union Square boasts an astounding array of luxury retailers, chic boutiques, department stores and art galleries. Union Square itself offers a welcome respite from the fray, with ample seating and seasonal concerts, not to mention an official soundtrack of cheerful dinging bells from Powell Street's two iconic cable car lines. Head up Grant Avenue to see the Dragon Gate entrance to Chinatown.

Guaranteed Amenities:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Business Center
Fitness Center

Thank you!!

It becomes a choice of which is more appealing: if you get a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal, you pay a little more but can make an educated guess as to which hotel/s a listing may be. If you bid, it's generally slightly-to-moderately cheaper, but you could possibly win any of the 4*'s at the rating (the hotel showing at that star rating in that zone on the express deals side is not necessarily the hotel that you may win if you bid for the same star rating, zone and date/s.)

Let us know your thoughts and we would be happy to offer further suggestions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]