Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Loews Boston Back Bay Hotel

oddiseey
By oddiseey,
in

so i am new to this site and trying to learn....i searched for 4 star hotels in back bay area of boston and saw they offered 149 a night...i then bid 125 and lost and it offered me 146 so i took it as i wasnt sure how to proceed ...i am fine with the price i got but i feel like i woudl have gotten that without the use of this site...if anyone has any tips or more on how this site works id love to know..i searched the how it works section and to be honest i dont see any direct information on how properly to bid etc....thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

I don't know what it is that you're looking for. But take a look at the links to start with:

Priceline Suggests Price to Pay

I've never used Priceline or Hotwire

Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

FAQ

We would also be happy to help you with a bidding strategy for your next stay so you don't have to take the offer PRICELINE suggested. Let us know if you need any additional information. 

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

oddiseey,

If you don't ask for help... then there is no way for us to assist with your stay. ;)

Please read your messages, and ask for help before making your next PRICELINE / HOTWIRE purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]