Priceline Hotel: First time using PL, need a room in Atlanta

JTownson
By JTownson,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is your expected budget for this trip?

At first glance i'd guess that you're likely looking at ~$100-$120 for a 4* hotel i Midtown... is this within your budget? If so, do you want to only bid the Midtown zone first up to your limit, then if rejected include Downtown and/or Buckhead... or is the goal the least expensive 4* or better property in any of these four zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts on the above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was hoping to stay around $85 but I would go up to $100 if I had to. I'm open to those 3 areas if I could get something nice. What are your thoughts? I would be fine to go up to my limit for midtown and then add the others if that's will give me a better chance of winning. Thank you so much for your help!

I would go down to a 3.5 if that would make a big difference

You could almost certainly (at the moment) get something Downtown at the 3.5* within your $85 budget, what do you want to try first...

1) only MIDTOWN at the 4* level up to $100? (or $85)

2) all three zones at the 4* level up to $100? (or $85)

3) only MIDTOWN at the 3.5* level up to $85

4) all three zones at the 3.5* level up to $85

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]