Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North Vicinity - Condo) Trump International Hotel, Las Vegas

Oscar7
By Oscar7,
in

Hi, first time using Priceline and this site.

Going to Las Vegas for 4 nights from May 3 - May 7 this year. Prices seem more expensive in this stretch.

I was going to book the Flamingo for $501 but thought I'd try and bid for something nicer first. Am fine getting Trump. On the calendar of wins I saw Trump for $105 for 2 of the nights, Aria for $138 and Trump on the Sat for $130.

Can someone suggest a bidding approach to help me here. I understand the re bidding process of 11 zones i can use, pretty much everything as I'm ok with getting Trump.

How do I work out the nightly rate to bid if I know the days are going to be different values - sat for 130 and sun/mon for 105. Do they just average it out for the 4 nights (130+105+105+105)/4 = 111/night bid?

Thanks for any answers and help,

Oscar

Welcome to BetterBidding!

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 5* hotel (likely the Trump) in the Strip North Vicinity zone for $127/nite, assuming this would be acceptable, i would use this as your maximum bid and do something like this (using your ELEVEN re-bid zones as well as Strip North and Strip South, assuming each of these is acceptable as well):

Select 5* Strip North Vicinity...

Bid $85, if rejected add Strip North zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add Strip South zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $103, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $108, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $113, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $118, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $123, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125

If the above is rejected you can then take the $127 offer from PRICELINE EXPRESS. (you can adjust the bidding amounts however you'd like, but if willing to go up to $127 then i would use the above... if you have trouble revising for a lower maximum bid amount let us know and we will adjust to whatever maximum bid you'd like to use)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]