Priceline Hotel: 2* Orlando (Intl. Drive - Convention Center) Extended Stay America Orlando-Convention Center-Westwood Blvd.

shamis
By shamis,
in

First let me apologize if this question is in the wrong area but I am lost. I have read my inbox and clicked on the link to purchase through priceline.

My bids were not accepted yesterday or today so I decided to try express deals and use the 15% off coupon (thanks by the way)

I am having trouble figuring out which hotels these might be:

Orlando, FL International drive convention center 2 star hotel (Free breakfast, internet, parking and pets allowed) $35 night save 45% or more

they also have a 2 1/2 star hotel (free breakfast, internet, indoor/outdoor pool, resturant, business & fitness center bed of choice) $58 save 25% or more. This hotel also has guest rating of 8.0

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you ever are unsure where to post we can always move the thread easily enough, but you click the NEED HELP on the top right corner of the board there is an easy to follow step-by-step question/answer that will take you to the exact place to post.

Let's start with the basics... what are the date(s) of your stay? Which zones and star rating did you bid yesterday and how high did you bid? What is your budget for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi. The zone is Orlando, fl International drive convention center. The dates of travel are Fri May 30th thru Mon June 2nd.

To be honest I don't recall what star rating I was bidding on as I am now more focused on the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals but I believe I started at 3 star and went down and my bid was $45.

Our budget is $60 a night

Thanks,

Shamis

2*

Best guess would be Extended Stay America Convention Center

2.5*

I'm sorry to say that I don't have a good guess for this property.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry took me so long to update but we ended up going with the cheaper route.  It is a business trip and we are going for education so luxury wasn't a main concern.

Yellowdog you were correct. The 2 start was extended stay and we are ok with that!  I used the link and the Metro5 coupon for 5% off Which brought my total to $121.50.

Thank you all for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]