amenities :

Free Breakfast

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Golf Nearby

I see the 2.5* in your list is the best western , but I don't find a Arizona Inn best western on tripadvisor and the last win for a best western on your site was a 3*

thanks in advance for your help for this one

as always , start my search with your HOTWIRE link

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd be concerned about the 3/5 tripadvisor rating, which is showing on the detail page. I'd guess the Best Western View of Lake Powell would be a possibility, but this may be something else.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

There are two Best Western properties in this zone:

Best Western Plus at Lake Powell

208 N Lake Powell Boulevard

and

Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel (previously Best Western Arizona Inn)

716 Rimview Drive

We have updated the Hotwire Hotel List accordingly with the new hotel name(s).

My best guess for the property above would be the second property, the Best Western View of Lake Powell.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks to the both of you for your replies

would have been my guess also , just got confused with the " Arizona Inn " name

I also know these are not the best hotels in Page ( 1 out of 22 on tripadvisor ) but all other hotels are much more expensif  than this one and not sure if they are better

decided to go ahead and book it on HOTWIRE , nothing available on Price.line and no hotels for a better rate available on all other existing booking sites I looked at

As I needed 6 rooms and had no other choice because our trip takes us here on this date I didn't want to end up sleeping 80 miles from here 

rate on hotel site is $240.00 plus taxes

this was the last hotel I had to book for our 21 night trip , it's the most expensive and lowest quality  :( but comments on tripadvisor aren't too bad

As always , started my search using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on your site

Congratulations on your success!

While not the rates and star rating you're accustomed to, given the tight demand and high rates for these dates, looks like you did OK relative to what was out there and that you're overall happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]