Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale (Airport FLL) Courtyard Airport and Cruise Port

onabalcony
By onabalcony,
in

The physical address of this hotel is 400 Gulf Stream Way in Dania Beach. I've been at this "group leader task" for weeks now and I can't even recall how many bids I've placed with no success. I started my bidding tonight at $55 for a 3* in FLL airport area. Rejected, but I was at least advised to up my offer now to $70 for a win. That has not happened in any previous bidding attempts. I declined courteously and instead I rebid $61 after adding FLL North and 3.5 stars. Won at $61. Bottom line for the 3 rooms $213.78. Online rates are $129 per room before taxes, so as long as the rooms are clean and beds comfy, I'm ok with it. Hotel shows 2 queens or 1 king per room, so that's a pleasant perk. Who even owns a double bed these days?!? Used the PRICELINE link here. Thanks again to all who manage this site and to those who report their successes! I fully expect prices to plummet now...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]