Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 4* Indianapolis Downtown - Westin?

mikki
By mikki,
in

Hello!

I am looking for the Westin in downtown Indianapolis for a one night stay, June 18. When searching Hotwire (started using BB links) for 1 room, 3 adults, I think the Westin appears. The listing shows:

4* $69: smoke-free, fitness, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet

recommended in 80% of customer reviews, 500+ reviews, overall satisfaction 4.5/5, lowest price guaranteed, best value

3/5 trip advisor

When searching for 1 room, 2 adults, I think it's the University Place that appears (fitness, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet). I really want the Westin... so I'll book the first option if it is likely the Westin!

THANKS for the help, as always!

(PS - the Napa/San Francisco trip is still pending - haven't updated that thread yet because we may have a problem with the dates - will update as soon as we know and can book)

Thanks for the input - Are you talking about both listings? Even the one with the "smoke-free" icon when searching for 1 room/3 adults??

I was hoping only the second search I mentioned - the one for 1 room/2 adults - that is not showing the smoke-free icon was/is University Place.

Hmmm....

Aaron, the hotel lists on the BB show the smoke-free icon as having been "known" to appear for the Westin. Do you have any thoughts on what these two listings might be? As mentioned, my thought was that the smoke-free listing was the Westin.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the help everyone! This booking would have been for my boyfriend's sister. She changed her mind from booking her own room to sharing a room with other conference attendees. I'm sorry it took so long for me to update & close this thread (some unexpected events this summer).

Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]