Please share your experiences using Priceline to book an All Inclusive (AI) in Cancun / Mayan Riviera:
1) Did you use the Express Deal or Name Your Own Price option?
PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal
2) Which hotel did you get?
3) Any issues with getting the AI for 2 guests?
No problems getting the Al for 2. I was worried there would be hidden fees at check-out, but we had absolutely no problems. *see my comment below about the 16% tax on resort credit so your not surprised
4) Did you bring any children and if yes, did they make you pay extra for them?
We didnt bring children.
5) Did you end up getting any other resort promotions included, i.e. $1500 resort credit at Palace resorts, etc.
They gave us the $1500 resort credit (you pay like a 16% tax on any resort credits you use like any other guests at the Moon Palace).
6) Any other tips you can share?
We absolutely loved it and didnt have any issues. I would recommend booking any of your activities that your going to use the resort credits towards prior to going. Otherwise, you end up at a time share table when you check-in, they try to sign you up for a timeshare tour forever and then help you plan your activities. We booked all of our activities via email to the resort and bypassed the timeshare folks saved us a couple of hours and a headache at check-in. Also, call and request the Sunrise building immediately after booking and a preference for bed type. Dont waste your resort credits on the chef dinner (it was awful a ton of people left early).