My wife and I just found out we're going to be able to get a way for a couple of night's next week and so i'm scrambling to find a hotel. I realize that below is a huge list, basically all of the hotels that fall within our price range, so anything that you can offer is helpful. I don't expect you to review such a huge list, but thought there may be a few of these that at a glance or completely obvious to you the property and you'd be willing to share those. Any of them, however many or few, that you can comment on would be awesome. thank you!
the Dates are Oct 6 - 8
From the PRICELINE EXPRESS link....
1) 3 star - $138 -- Business Center, Restaurant, Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Free Internet - bed choice available
2) 3 1/2 star - $148 - only lists Business Center
From HOTWIRE link....
1) 3 1/2 star - $189 - free internet, business center, golf nearby, restaurant, self-service laundry
2) 3 star - $170 - free internet, free breakfast, suite, business center
3) 3 1/2 star - $175 -- free internet, free breakfast , business center, self- service laundry, fitness center, restaurant, pool
4) 3 1/2 start - $191 -- free internet, free breakfast, boutique hotel, restaurant
5) 3 start - $132 -- free parking, free breakfast
6) 3 1/2 star - $155 - free internet, free breakfast, business center, boutique hotel, golf nearby
7) 3 star - $130 - free internet, suite, business center, indoor pool, golf nearby
8) 4 star - $187 - free internet, free breakfast, boutique hotel, pet friendly
9) 3 star - $151 - free internet, restaurant, business center, self service laundry