Priceline Hotel: 5* Venetian rejected up to $104

VCVinsanity
By VCVinsanity,
in

Going to Sin City with 2 other buddies for a few days. Got a deal on the flight so we thought we would get a nice hotel. Also, with PL, we figured that you are not guaranteed the 2 double beds, and in Venetian you are guaranteed the pull out couch, so it makes sense to splurge. Been bidding pretty much daily for the 5* strip zone $99 and sometimes I feel like going up to $104, but no luck. Alwyas get a counter offer of $164, which comes to $375 total for the 2 days.

Venetian.com has a special right now for $149/nite, which comes to a total of $324 for the 2 nites. I also have a VISA card, which gives us 20% off, so if I cant get the $99/nite on PL, I might go with the special on Venetian.com

Thought I would share this info. The great htinga bout 5* LAS is that you have 256 free rebids if you bid properly. Unfortunately, I dont need the free rebids since I only want to pay $100 for the room. Prices should drop next week though.

Hotwire is asking $209 and $188 for the 2 nites booked individually, or $178/nite for 2 nites.

4* Westin on Hotwire is $75/nite for my nites and 4* TI or Aladdin is $109 for those nites. Any thoughts on the Westin? I hear it doesnt front on the strip but if I can get it for $55, it would be worth it.

Any thoughts.

I found this 10% off at the Venetian promo from Visa.

Be sure to read all the terms and conditions, amongst them:

-valid only on select dates (apparently only when the Venetian has their $169/nite rates

-non-refundable, non-changable, non-cancellable, non-transferable

On the plus side it does include a complimentary upgrade, when available.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]