Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Orlando Seaworld I-South 9/2 through 9/6

UKAmelia
By UKAmelia,
in

Looking for an Orlando hotel suite/ condo for 9/2/10 through 9/6/10. Hotwire has a 1 bedroom condo, listed as a resort, with free parking, a/c, pool, children's area and a few other amenities for $74. Could this be the new(ish) Parc Soleil Hilton? Everything matches up, not sure of any other condo/resorts in the area.

Thanks!!

Sorry! Still learning! Amenities are:

Resort

1 Bed suite

smoke free

free parking

a/c

in room laundry

children's activity program

fitness center

pool(s)

restaurant(s)

business center

24 front desk

laundry

Internet (high speed)

golf nearby

tennis nearby

kithenette

condo

Thank you for all of the assistance!

Could be the Sheraton, but several other sites have the Sheraton Vistana listed as 3* or 3.5* and this one that I'm looking at on hotwire is listed as a 4*. Just a discrepancy between the sites? Also, are you refering to the Villas on International Drive or the Resort at LBV? There is another 1 Bedroom condo on hotwire, same dates, for $59. It is a 3.5* with all of the same amenities, except the addition of daily maid service (not at the 4* one) and the subtraction of tennis nearby and children's activity programs. Could that one be the Sheraton Vistana instead? If not, then what? It looks like there is construction going on at the vistana, I think I'd rather have the Parc Soleil if available, but either could be good.

Thanks for all of your help. I'll be sure to use this site's link to book when I get it all figured out!

Could be the Sheraton, but several other sites have the Sheraton Vistana listed as 3* or 3.5* and this one that I'm looking at on hotwire is listed as a 4*. Just a discrepancy between the sites?

You can't compare the HOTWIRE star rating with other companies. They all have diffrent criterias when rating hotels.

My guess would also be the Sheraton Vistana for this property. Parc Soleil is not reported to the board.

Also, are you refering to the Villas on International Drive or the Resort at LBV?

The one in SW/South zone.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

yellowdog.

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to update that we are still looking for a place (and running out of time!). Now Hotwire lists a 4* Seaworld I drive South with

Resort

1 Bed

Smoke free

free parking

A/C

in room laundry

Children's activity program

fitness

pool

restaurant

business center

24 h front desk

Laundry

high speed internet

golf near

tennis near

kitchenette

condo

for $82

and...

a 4* in Disney Celebration with

1 Bed suite

fully-equipped kitchen

complimentary breakfast

daily housekeeping

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

24 h front desk

high speed internet

condo

for $89

Is the first one still the Sheraton Vistana? What about the second?

The first property still appears to be the Sheraton Vistana so that would be my best guess there.

The second property may be the Mona Lisa Suites with a new Complimentary Breakfast icon... they sometimes offer packages with included breakfast so HOTWIRE may have negotiated this to be included for their guests, and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]