Hotwire Hotel: Midtown South 4/9-4/13 3* $190

kkirklan
By kkirklan,
in

This is more likely the Murray Hill (believed to be Murray Hill East)

However, it's appearing on my search at about $150/nite.

Also, is this really a possibility at $190? I'm showing what i believe to be much better quality hotels, the Millenium UN for $180/nite, the Sheraton Russel for $165, all thru HOTWIRE... both of which i think i would take over the Murray Hill.

If you're looking for the Southgate, i would put in a request thru EasyClick, as they list The Southgate Tower as 'on request' status for $179/nite.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! I've reserved a good rate ($215 for 4 people) with my Entertainment Card for Crowne Plaza Times Square. I'm not sure about the quality of this hotel although it is rated 4*. Until the trip, I'm going to keep playing around with Hotwire and EasyClick to see what pops up. Southgate looks really nice. Would you say which these hotels you would prefer: Southgate or Crowne Plaze TS? I can't do Priceline because it will be 4 people traveling.

I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza, in one room with 4 of us and I thought the room was small, but that is just my opinion, might be fine for you. Don't know about the Southgate. You might want to see what rates are for the Hilton NY & Towers. That's a nice place, good location, nice size rooms. The Affinia line (which includes Southgate) is known for good sized rooms.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]