Priceline Hotel: 2* Savannah (Midtown) Baymont Inn and Suites

fwfdan
By fwfdan,
in

This isn't totally related to your bid, but I was hoping maybe you could help me. I’m bidding for the downtown area, but not getting the price I want, so I keep trying (I have some time left). Have you ever stayed in Savannah before? Is the Midtown area very far from the historic district? I haven’t really been able to find much information about this online. I’ve never been there before, and I’m only going for a night, but the thought of getting a room for as low as you just got it is very tempting. (I’m bidding up to $70 in the historic district without luck.)

I have stayed there once before - and I was hesitent about staying midtown - but I had tried up to $75 for historic district with no luck... Noticed lots of no availability for my weekend so decided to give this a shot. It appears to be about 10 miles from the river (historic area), but I seem to remember a few municipal garages in town. I also saw

I will post a review when I get back...

Congratulations on your win (and the extra $3/nite saved... nice bidding! :) )

Thank you for posting and sharing your winning bid info with the board and enabling us to add this new hotel to the lists!!

Have a great stay.

Visa711, not much insight can be gained as to your bidding history rejections without the dates of your stay. There can be various reasons for your lack of success, none of which can be ascertained without the dates your bidding for. If you'd like further comments regarding your own bidding please start a new thread. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]