Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (St Germain-Latin Quarter-Montparnasse) Le Meridien

rohde
By rohde,
in

Needed a place to stay for watching the finish of Le Tour de France in Paris and started out early. Was really surprised to get anything at this low price.

Reviews on tripadvisor seem a bit mixed, but I am not the one to complain given the price.

Needed a place to stay for watching the finish of Le Tour de France in Paris and started out early. Was really surprised to get anything at this low price.

Reviews on tripadvisor seem a bit mixed, but I am not the one to complain given the price.

Oh my goodness, this is an incredible deal for Paris for an air-conditioned 4* hotel in July! I've stayed there, so I know the air conditioning and ice machine work well, or at least they did a few years ago.

I tend to think there was a data entry error when the prices were set, but that's not your problem!

Expect problems when you arrive there. They will probably try to tell you there was an error when entering the prices into priceline or something like that.

Thanks for the tip. I will be looking forward to a nice little argument if they do not honor this deal.

Any idea what the priceline policy is on this?

If you feel worried so contact the hotel and get the stay confirmed.

They have my money and I have my hotel room. If they feel that is not the case then they have 3 months to figure that out.

Should they be up for a good argument in the hotel lobby about it, I will be looking forward to that.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]