Priceline Hotel: 5* Bangkok (Riverside - Silom) Shangri La 25 GBP

elsie
By elsie,
in

Hi everyone,

I have been a major lurker at "the other board," but I won't post there because I can't follow the rules. This is so great I had to share it. I low-balled the Shangri La in BKK and WON! The lowest bid I had seen was for 30 GBP posted at Cleverbidding.co.uk (using the 10GBP) so I went for 25 GBP knowing I could use a free rebid try again at 30.

Anyway I got it on the first bid at 25 GBP!

My dates are June 15-18th.

About an hour later I had to add a night, June 18-19, and tried it for 20 GBP. It didn't work so I added Silom area and it was accepted again at 25GBP.

Your Offer Price:

I can't follow the rules.

Not to worry, most of us can't follow the rules either as they seem to be a moving target! That's why we have so few of them here :)

Glad this worked out for you and that you were able to get the extra nite!

As i know nothing about Asia, is this in the (Riverside - Silom) zone and the hotel name is Shangri La?

THANKS for posting, and hopefully you'll be more than a lurker here.

WELCOME to BetterBidding!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Wow - that's a phenomenal price.... I am just back from BKK on a HH mattress run...and I gazed longingly at this place as I chugged up and down the river....the lowest accepted PL bidding data from TOBB is around USD75.

The Shangri La is a real 5* - have a wonderful stay and please post a review...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]