Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston Metro-West (Burlington-Bedford) Summerfield Suites

yossarian
By yossarian,
in

I've been trying to he bid on a 3.5* in the Bedford/Burlington, MA area and have been unsuccessful. I have made it all the way up to $75, and added Lexington as a zone (no 3.5*s there), but still cannot get a bid accepted. It is right before Memorial Day weekend, so that could be the problem. Does anyone have any thoughts? Am I just being unrealistic?

The issue could be that this is near the holiday weekend - is HOTWIRE showing any listings of interest?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Unfortunately, the Hotwitre hotels aren't really good locations relative to the Priceline ones, and there is more uncertainty to them. I guess I will just go with the Hampton Inn, which is in a good location for us and at a decent price point.

Went down to 3* and bid $65, was accepted at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites Burlington. This is after going all the way up to $90 for 3.5* in the area. I f.eel like I won for losing.

I believe that this is a NEW Priceline hotel for Bedford/Burlington and probably should be added to the list.

The hotel gets solid reviews on TripAdvisor and, checking rates, it appears that I did better than 2 nights for the price onf 1.

By the way, I used the links from this site for bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]