Hotwire Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Hyatt Place Old Town

ocnview
By ocnview,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Best guess would be Hyatt Place Old Town.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

I think I am going to keep looking. Now looking at a 4* in Scottsdale.

Need Help 4* Scottsdale, 4/3/10- 4/6/10 $87

Anobody have any ideas on this? Resort, No Smoking, Pool, Restaurant, fitness, golf, spa, and business center. 80% approved by travlers, Trip Advisor = 4 circles

Very similar to Westin Kierland, but missing the children activities icon

Thanks for the input on this.

Please keep all posts for the same stay i the same thread.

The Scottsdale property above matches previous reports for the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center so that would be my best guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My guess is the Hyatt Place Old Town -- Nice place and a good location. And a great rate for early April!

I ended up going with the Hyatt Place, 4/3-4/5/10. Great hotel, location, and service. Small free continental breakfast was a surprise. Would recommend to anyone. Pool was OK, but no jacuzzi. At $59/night, well worth it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]