Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (Scottsdale) Plaza Resort

Joshuaaaaaa
By Joshuaaaaaa,
in

Okay, this is my first post, so go easy on me. :)

I will be in Scottsdale 2/12 - 2/13 and went to Hotwire to look for rooms. The airport is a few miles away, however since I'll be driving down from LV I have a car so its no big deal. Anyway, a 3.5* $61 hotel came up with the following amenities:

Suite

Airport Shuttle

Restaurants

Complimentary Breakfast

Pools

Fitness Center

Kitchenettes

Any ideas what it might be? $61 seems like a great deal for a 3.5*

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This does indeed appear to be the Embassy Suites Airport (at 44th St).

For one nite i would probaby take it as i've yet to stay in an Embassy Suites and want to (the free manager's reception and breakfast appeal to my frugal side), although the reviews on this one are a bit mixed.

Let us know if we can be of more help and/or what you ultimately do for this stay. If you decide to take it please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Those reviews are a bit mixed. There was a 4.5* available for $136, and while its about twice the price after fees, it may be a nicer place. I'll make a decision in a couple of days.

Thanks for the great site, btw. My brother told me about it the other day and I know I'll be watching it for a lot of my trips.

3.5* North Scottsdale

$67 on Hotwire.

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

I don't see a match on the master list. Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know how far Scottsdale is from Tempe? There's a $101 4* "Customer Favorite" in Tempe (Mission Palms or The Buttes, I believe) that sounds like a good deal.

Customer Favorite should be the Buttes and depending on what part of Tempe your in Scottsdale is 5-20 min drive. You can pick the Buttes up cheaper on PL if hotwire has it listed. Bid Tempe/Asu area for resort. The only other resort that comes up in that area is the Point South Mountain and it usualy goes for much more then the Buttes. Whats the Buttes web Rate for your dates?

My wife and I are going to meet my brother in Phoenix next weekend (Scottsdale), and we needed rooms. We decided to go for resort in Scottsdale. Here's the bidding history.

$75 - Scottsdale - rejected

$82 - Added Phoenix Airport (no resorts) - rejected

$90 - Added Metro Center (no resorts) - rejected

$97 - Added Mesa (no resorts ) - accepted.

Resort Phoenix (Scottsdale) Plaza Resort

Check-In Date: Saturday, February 12, 2005

Check-Out Date: Sunday, February 13, 2005

Your Offer Price: $97.00

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $194.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $33.84

Total Charges: $227.84

I checked rates on the hotel's website and rates for that weekend are between $229 and $289. Not too shabby!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]