Priceline Hotel: Help with bidding 5/20-5/23

Thedude44
By Thedude44,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please confirm...

Is the MSG zone the only PRICELINE zone you're willing to accept? Are you willing to pay more for a 3.5* vs. a 3* OR is your goal the least expensive 3* or better for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to let you know, I know a lot of people who are attempting to get those dates in a variety of zones in and around MSG who have been unsuccessful. I don't know if it's a particular busy time of the year or what, but no one seems to be getting the zones around MSG. A few of them resorted to the Downtown-Soho-Financial zone once they reached their max bid ($150), ending up with hotels in the Financial District.

Also, if you want MSG, wouldn't Empire State Building, Midtown West, and Times Square zones be convenient for you, as well?

Anyway, just a heads up. I hope you find something!

Good luck!

At the 3* level you have NO re-bid zones so i'd try as follows:

Select 3* MSG...

Bid $115, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* MTE...

Bid $115, if rejected add MSG...

Bid $120

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and repeat as follows:

Select 3* MSG...

Bid $125, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* MTE...

Bid $125, if rejected add MSG...

Bid $130

Repeat the pattern above every 24 hours until your maximum bid is reached (5 days)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and please use the links here each time... not the links in any emails sent by PRICELINE informing you that you're eligible to bid again)

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]