Priceline Hotel: 3* Cleveland (Independence) Skyline Conference Center

fladawg01
By fladawg01,
in

Been bidding on 3.5 stars at 35 to 38 per night. I've seen several posts here where the Doubletree has accepted 32 & 34 per night, yet I get no acceptance.

Am I too far out for this trip? I have been using the better bidding PRICELINE links as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Due to what I am up there for and where I need to be, Independence is really the area needed as well.

Rates are a little higher than usual at the moment, but nothing too bad.

You may just be a little early for the very deep discounts, although you may need to ultimately go a little higher as well.

How anxious are you to "get this done" vs. hoping rates come in a little bit in the coming months?

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Trying to get it done at the right price. I guess when i see others getting rates slightly lower than my bids, I'm curious as to why my higher bids haven't been accepted. I do have a feeling my dates are still outside of where they are will to accept lower than average rates at this time.

Sometimes bidding requires a little patience... book yourself a fully refundable back-up in the meantime. It will put your mind at ease a bit, help prevent you from overbidding, as well as protect you should rates move higher from here.

Keep us updated as to your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links on the board each time you begin your bidding.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...

For this stay I finally got an accepted price of $36 per night. The hotel was an off name but rated as a 3.5* (at one time it was the Sheraton). By the time I made my trip the hotel was purchased 3 months prior and is now known as the Crowne Plaza South. It was under remodel at the time of my stay, but the room they provided me was great. No issues with my reservation or price paid.

Thanks for the follow-up!

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results as you receive them so that the information can best help other users.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]