Priceline.co.uk bonus money said to expire 6/6

djohannw
By djohannw,
in

Hello,

I do not know if there are many UK residents around here (other than me) using the UK-site of Priceline and their current bonus-money for hotels (officially only available to UK-residents). If you are, you may want to know that there are indications that the bonus-money is going to be history after 6/6.

See this link here for more details.

Greetings - Dirk

P.S.: thereuare, if you think this is an inappopiate post or at the wrong location, feel free to delete, modify or move it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am not sure what is going on at the moment; it seems that Priceline is working on the links and in the moment pulling all bonus-money. The new link I put up also does not say anything about bonus-money but SEEMS to apply it...

Greetings - Dirk

Dirk,

Are you still finding that the PL/UK bonus money is working towards 4 days and longer bids?

Tks!

Bill :)

My experience with more than three nights is a bit dated...but then I was able to get four nights accepted at a price that I would expect the bonus money being applied to all nights in full...

My test-bid, however, was just for one night, and that was accepted at the usual rate.

Greetings - Dirk

I had little success with bidding for three nights and when I did, I had bid on average 2-4 pounds higher per night. In fact, I made five 5-night bookings before figuring it out. On 3 night bookings, the price converted perfectly to the US amounts and everything I bid went through.

I had little success with bidding for three nights and when I did, I had bid on average 2-4 pounds higher per night. In fact, I made five 5-night bookings before figuring it out. On 3 night bookings, the price converted perfectly to the US amounts and everything I bid went through.

I meant to say ... I had little success bidding for more than three nights.

Also, it has been impossible to get lets say 2 rooms for 2 nights ... the bonus has only worked for up to 3 rooms for one night, or 3 nights one room!!!

It was amazing while it lasted. I just checked on cleverbidding and the most recent posts confirm that the links are finito. That was without a doubt, the best deal ever and I will have to get used to 'normal' PL prices which are still pretty amazing!!!

I'm sorry to see the UK bonus money gone for those that were able to use it. While there is no bonus money available, please consider using SavingsBarn.com for your future Priceline (and Hotwire) purchases.

Of course, if there becomes bonus money available for Priceline US, it too will be made available thru a link at SavingsBarn.com

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]