Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Diego (Del Mar - Rancho Santa Fe) Doubletree Hotel Del Mar

rindaroo
By rindaroo,
in

Used the HOTWIRE link on this site to make a reservation for 4/9 to 4/10 for a hotel in the San Diego (Del Mar - Rancho Santa Fe) area.

I booked the Doubletree Hotel San Diego in Del Mar.

Ammenities (which matched the site's hotwire hotel list):

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Price: $67. After taxes, total comes to $81.79 for the night.

Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this was the hotel you were hoping for... looks like a nice deal, and some great chocolate chip cookies too! :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I got back from my trip this weekend and thought I would provide an update as I had specifically listed 3 people when I booked this room to try to get a room with 2 beds. I had actually booked the room for a friend who was going to drive down from LA to join the group. Since I wasn't completely sure if she would make it, I booked the room in my name. My friends and I were stuck in another part of San Diego when she arrived in the area, so I called the hotel to see if they would consider letting her check in without me. The lady I spoke with was nice enough to agree and she was able to check in without me there.

However, the concierge said that the hotel was fully booked when she checked in, so they didn't have any rooms with two beds. Instead, they provided her with a room with one bed and one sleeper sofa. I had looked at this hotel's website before and it had listed rooms with one bed and one sofa, so I thought there would be a chance that it would be assigned to our reservation. It wasn't a problem as we had only intended to have one person sleep in the room, but I wanted to let people know that there's a chance you'll get a room with a bed and a sofa at this hotel even if you book for multiple people.

The cookies were delicious, although they ran out of them several times even though they were supposed to be available 24/7 according to the front desk. There was lots of parking, but over the weekend it was close to capacity with a lot of collector's cars in the lot for a weekend car show. The hotel was nicely located for our needs. Most of the time, we reached our final destination within 20 minutes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]