Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Miami (Airport MIA) Embassy Suites

curlyjbs
By curlyjbs,
in

Need 1 night November 5th

2.5* $132/per night

Ameneties:

Suite, Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Kitchenette, Golf Nearby, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

At first glance I thought it was Embassy Suites MIA but the Suite and the golf are throwing me off.

What do you all think??

curly

An Embassy Suites would be rated higher than 2.5*.

Your more likley looking at a Summerfield Suites, Hampton Suites, AmeriSuites, Staybridge Suites, etc type of property.... all of which are in this area and possibilities.

If you go for this HOTWIRE offer please let us know what it is.

Wait a minute... are you sure you have this rating right and it's $132/nite?!?! I just did a similar search for your dates and every hotel came up at under $100/nite (and this selection was closer to $65/nite.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

November 5th 2005 1 night

Ameneties: CUSTOMER FAVORITE, Airport Shuttle, Comp. Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Kitchenette, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self service)

Rate: $75

I believe this is the Embassy Suites Miami airport but when I won it last month it was $61. Could it still be the ES? Help.

Thanks

Curly

Thanks for the follow-up.

FYI, it's also listed as such in our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST for Florida.

Hotwire fluctuates their prices thoughout the day for the exact reason you mention... they don't want users to know "the $58 hotel is the XYZ, the $63 hotel is ABC, etc"

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]