Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown) Westin

arney
By arney,
in

Welcome to BettterBidding!

Was $100 your first bid in this zone?

I've stayed here and enjoyed it very much.

The view from your room will 'make or break' your impression of this property, so if that's important to you, be sure to ask for a high floor (and be willing to wait/return to check-in later in the day if they can block a room for you which is vacant but not yet cleaned... staff seems to deal with such requests all the time)

I have posted a review which is linked next to this listing in the SEATTLE HOTEL LISTS and also posted pictures from the view from our room at our sister site: RealHotelPhotos.com.

Enjoy your stayu.

PS- nearby this hotel is Brasa which has a great half price early bird bar menu in their lounge area... great food at a great price, details/hours are at the bottom of their bar menu at their website above

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually, my first bid was $89. I followed one of the tricks I learned about on here and kept adding zones and increasing the price using 4* only hotels in Seattle, which would be guaranteed downtown. $100 was my third bid ($89, $99, $100). Don't ask me why I only went up $1 on the last bid. Just a hunch I guess.

Thanks for the info on getting a room on a high floor. We're going to be arriving around noon or so, so we'll be able to either get in early or come back later in the day. I'm assuming they can hold onto your luggage if you want a room that's not ready so you can go check out some sights in the town. Would this be correct? Thanks for your suggestion!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]