Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Newark (Airport EWR) Fairfield Inn Airport

priceline_difficult
By priceline_difficult,
in

welcome!

Please post your dates of travel for the Fairfield Inn stay.

Please start a new topic for your extended stay, include the dates of travel and the zones that you would consider.

Also, what is the maximum budget per night for this extended stay? I think $30 is not realistic. What is your backup plan if you cannot get a hotel for $30 with free parking?

Please start a new topic for your extended stay, include the dates of travel and the zones that you would consider.

Also, what is the maximum budget per night for this extended stay? I think $30 is not realistic. What is your backup plan if you cannot get a hotel for $30 with free parking?

I have edited your topic to reflect that the Fairfield Inn was purchased thru PRICELINE and is currently 2.5* rated by PRICELINE... can you please add a reply to this thread confirming that this is correct, then start a NEW TOPIC for the remaining nites of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have edited your topic to reflect that the Fairfield Inn was purchased thru PRICELINE and is currently 2.5* rated by PRICELINE... can you please add a reply to this thread confirming that this is correct, then start a NEW TOPIC for the remaining nites of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

confirmed.

start a NEW TOPIC for the remaining nites of your stay.

3x

"cheap as possible" is a relative term, $30 is unrealistic, we wouldn't want to suggest a strategy that is more than your budget allows. So what is your maximum budget per night?

4x

please start a new topic for the balance of this stay

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]