Priceline Hotel: Hong Kong

nolimit
By nolimit,
in

Please provide the information requested in your previous Priceline Los Angeles thread so we can complete the topic title of that thread and the information can help others... then reply to this thread with which zone(s) in Hong Kong you're willing to consider and we'll comment accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yer

Ther Hotel i won on Priceline was:

Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Westside

Culver City, CA 90230

Room Cost $60.00 (USD)

Number of Nights: 3

Tuesday, June 29

Star Rating 3.5-Star

P.S I have also booked PL Hong Kong but the zone wasn't offered thru PRICELINE US :

I Got as follows:

Hotel Name:

L Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre

WEDNESDAY, 16 JUN 2010

Star-rating: 5-Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

US$215.52 for 4 nights = $50 per night exc. taxes

Bargain!!

Please provide the information requested in your previous Priceline Los Angeles thread so we can complete the topic title of that thread and the information can help others... then reply to this thread with which zone(s) in Hong Kong you're willing to consider and we'll comment accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Wow what a deal!! Did you book or did you bid? Can I select the zone of my choice for HK?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]