Priceline Hotel: Los Angeles Hotels Downtown

shasha
By shasha,
in

I'm looking for a hotel close to the Nokia Theatre/LA Live for April 15th. 1 night only. It seems like the Westin Bonaventure comes up, but I was hoping for one a little closer. Any way of knowing which other hotels are offered thru priceline, maybe closer to where I want to be?

I'm interested in paying less than $80, cause with the parking fees and taxes, it'll come up to $100 easy.

Welcome to the board, shasha.

Unfortunately the hotels right near Nokia have never come up on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. The new Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott just opened at LA Live and we're still waiting to see their first appearances on Priceline. The Holiday Inn's been around awhile but it's never been reported here.

For under $100 including parking I think your best bet is to shoot for a 3.5* (probably Marriott or Biltmore) and take a cab. Cab should be less than $10 each way.

You might get that 3.5* for $55-65ish. Someone can give a specific strategy if you want.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchases.

I just recently snagged the Kyoto Grand Hotel (3* for $55/night which became about $122ish with fees); but I i know its in the ball park according to the hotels website; but if you want to look it up for more information; be my guest. I highly recommend using Google Earth / maps to figure out locations of things.

"As long as you don't get your hopes up you can take anything...you feel less pain" ~ Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)

and yes; i use the PRICELINE link with every purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]