By p1fcl01,
in

Amenties

Pool

Fitness

Restaurant

Business centre

Hi speed internet

I'm hoping it is Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City. But I did see the same amenities from another poster that he got Doubletree which I do not want. We were hoping to get Hilton for the indoor pool.

Thanks

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Philadelphia and Hotwire Worcester threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those stay... then reply to this thread with the dates of your stay above and we'll have a closer look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I apologize for not adding the input after the travel. I've now posted the results.

For this trip, I think it's the Hiltol Garden at convention center or Doubletree. Is it then random or how can we determine?

The trip is for 4/1/10 and checking out 4/4/10.

Thanks

The Hilton Garden Inn and Doubletree both match this description (as well as the TA information provided) so i don't think you're going to be able to determine which of these would be more likely than the other. The DOubletree is won more frequently than the Hilton Garden Inn, but you should be prepared for either (or some other 3* hotel in the zone)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]