Hotwire Hotel: 5* Phoenix (Scottsdale) InterContinental Montelucia Resort and Spa

DawnMarie
By DawnMarie,
in

I have watched the HOTWIRE site for weeks to try and get a 5* resort in Scottsdale for under $200......as what I have found is 5* include Montelucia, Phoenician and Royal Palms....all resorts I would enjoy staying at. Today I found a 5* for $162 so went ahead and booked one night at that rate. I'm going to continue watching to see if the rates go down and if so, will probably book an additional night to extend my stay. I don't mind moving although would be happier if I didn't have to. If the rates don't go down I'll probably book a 3.5*-4* for less and save some $. My stay will be 3 nights total.

Congratulations on your success. :)

Excellent deal for this beautiful Intercontinental property! Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing? Thank you.

Please start a new thread for your next purchase for this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
8 minutes ago, pfwel said:

We got the Montelucia

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]