Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess is that this is the Doral Palm Springs with the addition of a 'new' Smoke Free icon... the property is smoke-free so certainly a good possibility this has been added.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oops, I feel stupid! I was in a rush, and though I thought I read the old and new description carefully, I just overlooked that they were the same.

I wasn't really trying for anything in particular, but I was trying to book something for my parents.

ETA: yes, I was looking for something in Palm Springs, near the convention center. My parents don't really care where exactly, as long as it is decent and close to the CC.

Thanks for the help!

The Doral Desert Princess has some good points but it's in Cathedral City, 5 miles from the Convention Center per MapQuest. The Doral has a free shuttle to Downtown Palm Springs, if that works for your parents.

Your dates are a busy weekend and the 3* and higher hotels near the Convention Center are high.

Hyatt Suites $265

Hilton $253

Renaissance $299

Zoso $289

HOTWIRE has the 4* Rivieria at $207. That's in Palm Springs, but not within walking distance of the Convention Center.

HOTWIRE has a 3* for $92 but I'm unable to ID the hotel and there's no way of knowing how far it is from the CC.

The Best Western Las Brisas is $151.99, booked through Best Western. The Best Western gets very good reviews, includes parking and breakfast, and is near the CC.

For your dates the only things I see under $100 are 1*/2* brands like Ramada and Quality Inn, and those are $80's-$90's.

If your parents are allright with staying in Cathedral City and using the hotel shuttle then I'd suggest bidding for a 3* on PRICELINE in Palm Springs-Cathdral City zone. PRICELINE rates the Doral 3* and you may be able to win it for less than HOTWIRE's $73 rate on PL. If something other than Doral comes up on PL whatever it is it will be closer to the convention center than Doral is. It still might not be walking distance though.

Your thoughts? What budget did you have in mind?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]